Baseball card trading sites can be found aplenty on the internet. Here are just a few of my favorite, and the ones that seem to be both popular and reliable.
1) Sports Card Forum – this is not only a great place to trade cards, but there is also a really well run and active forum. There is a tutorial on the site which will guide you through the trading process, and if you still need help, the forum members are sure to lend a helping hand.
2) Beckett – All you need to know here is that you have the sports card brand name behind this online trading site.
3) Blowout Cards Forums – Many people go to Blowout Cards because their prices are tough to beat for hobby boxes. Well, their forums are pretty tough to beat too. They are super popular and they offer a trading feature similar to Sports Card Forum.
4) Net 54 – If you’re into vintage baseball cards, this site needs to be bookmarked in your browser. This is the forum for talking about vintage cards, buying and selling vintage cards and of course – trading vintage baseball cards.
5) eTopps – The great thing about this site is that they hold the cards in inventory for you (so it’s kinda like trading stock). You can call for the card to be delivered to you, but you don’t have to. You also have the name of the biggest and baddest card manufacturer behind this site. The drawback here is that all cards are eTopps cards, so you cannot trade the majority of cards that might be in your regular card collection. Still, there are many cool features with this site (such as their market stats).
Any baseball card trading site I missed here? Any you think should be added to the list?